Mother's day

Nate did a very thorough job spoiling me on mother's day - making all three meals AND dishes, giving me time to talk as long as I wanted to family and just play with the kids while he made dinner. And a nice new *complete* set of measuring spoons. It was just perfect. The men at church also put on a ladies' luncheon (as is their tradition) and gave the sisters a nice break from other responsibilities. A very peaceful day, all around.


I love my mother's tradition of giving her children flowers on mother's day. She is so thoughtful. This was a beautiful bouquet of tulips and irises - two of my very favorites. And notice the cheesecake. More spoiling from my sweet husband. Plus a very sweet card from my Dad and email from my mother-in-law in Brazil.

Wow - they are really all three looking at the camera - it's a first!

I sometimes wonder...could I love these little people who call me mother any more??

Comments

Popular Posts