signs of spring
I still can't get over how early spring arrives in the bay area. It comes on ever so gradually (or maybe, we just never truly have a winter), but it is so miraculous to watch the blossoms pop out everywhere. I keep singing "I looked out the window and what did I see? Popcorn popping on the apricot tree..."
Natalie loves picking daisies in the fields of the parks we've gone to lately.
The Camellia have been blossoming for awhile now - I had no idea they would come out so early!
My first time planting bulbs - the daffodils are so magical to watch unfold one by one.

Lucas loves to run and run in the green green grass
Lucas loves to run and run in the green green grass

Oh, the green of lush grass! Beautiful; we've had a cold "winter" with rain here in TX. Enjoy the unfolding. I'm hoping my tulips come up this year. Here's to hoping.
ReplyDelete