Family fun
| Ed Levin park with Grandma and Grandpa Hill...this is definitely our family favorite! |
| There are some great climbing trees at Hellyer |
| These monkeys found a great lookout spot |
| The boys' favorite activity on Wednesdays when we are in Los Gatos is walking along the train tracks in Vasona & Oak Meadow park |
| Time warp!! These are the same dresses April and I wore when we were the same ages - 6 and 2 (just replace the blond hair with red and you'd never know the difference!) |
| Lucas teaching Natalie how to build snap circuits. |
| Natalie put on a little fashion show for us when we were sorting through her wardrobe...she is growing so fast! |
| Elijah is really into airplanes...it is definitely in the blood! Thanks Grandma Goldberg for fueling the fire :) |

Marcie! I miss you all! I loved seeing these pictures. We miss spending time with all of you. We are doing well, but rarely leave the house with the cold weather and 4 children. I wanted to tell you also that I managed to make Pioneer cereal whole grain- with oat, rye, and whole wheat pastry flour and the kids didn't even bat an eye. It is definitely a favorite around here. We have it about once a week now- and I think of you each time! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI can definitely relate to not wanting to leave the house with all the kiddos...I try to avoid it as much as I can until we get too stir crazy! And we don't even have bad weather as an excuse! I'm glad to hear that you tried pioneer cereal with whole grains! I'm going to have to experiment with that :)
ReplyDeleteHmm maybe we should get a parks pass too... paying $6 each time is making me broke! My kids love Vasona Park too. I've never been to Hellyer.
ReplyDelete