In my post about Natalie and mothers day, I promised a post about 'my guys' for fathers day. Never mind that it's already September - they still deserve a post of their own!
My guys make life full of fun, adventure, and tenderness.
 |
| Christian is in that wonderful stage of 'wonders' - it is so precious! |
 |
| Got it! |
 |
| Piano men jam session. |
 |
| The big brother bubble blower. (nice tongue twister!) |
 |
| Losing his first tooth was a fun rite of passage |
 |
| How can something so tiny cause so much excitement?! |
 |
| The boys loved watching the bats at the Oakland zoo. They particularly loved watching them turn themselves upside down (or right side up, I guess) to pee. I found it most entertaining to watch them watching them. |
 |
| Daddy love. |
 |
| I love peeking in on moments like these. I've never been a brother but I love getting to somewhat experience it through being their mother. |
Lucas was so proud of his pen holder that he made in preparation for our long drive out to Idaho for the summer. It was a perfect first sewing project with all straight lines.The bandage on his head was from the eight stitches he got from falling on the brick steps in our backyard. He was incredibly brave through that process and grew a lot from that experience. It's healed up nicely - just in time to get a few more stitches a few weeks later!
See what I mean? fun, adventure, and tenderness all wrapped together in joyful boyness. I love them to pieces!
Sweet boys! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you are able to capture those moments with your camera! (Your brick pavers look great! Sorry that L got in a fight with them!)
ReplyDelete